The choice between the GOP and the Democrats in plain English
Do you realize how refreshing it would be if politicians just laid out their plans in a simple way, and left the rhetoric at home?
1) We want to take the money from people that earn it, to take care of people that either can’t or won’t take responsibility for their own food, shelter, and healthcare.
2) We believe that people need help and we are willing to give them help by any means necessary. Some people are too stupid to do anything to help themselves so we will use the power of government to help everyone.
3) We believe that we can tax people that make more money because they can more afford it than those of the middle or lower class, and that taxing these people will not change their habit in any way, and the revenues collected by the government will simply go up.
4) We believe in energy independence and will take money from those that earn it, in order to fund alternative energy businesses that can’t feasibly make it on their own.
5) We believe that for any problem from education, to roads, to regulating what a business can sell and for how much, who can do business with another person, what sort of contracts can be signed and enter into, to changing the weather, to what people can eat or drink, government at the federal level is the answer.
6) We believe in the right to choose only for a woman killing her baby, for all other matters of choice such as what an individual spends their money on, what kind of service or product a company can provide and how much they can charge for it, where your local tax money for education can be spent, where your kids will go to school, and what they learn while they are there, and also what they can eat while they are there, and lastly what sort of self defense protection you feel necessary are all choices best left to the Federal Government.
7) We believe in creating equality for those that are specific racial backgrounds and also for women. These people are naturally disadvantaged and cannot compete for job, contracts, or appointed positions based solely on their qualifications, so we must use the force of government to make private employers, government employers, and those seeking government contracts hire people based on racial background or gender in order to level the playing field. In other words we are racist and sexist.
1) We believe in smaller government, which mean less spending on social programs that have proven NOT to help those that receive the help but in fact hurts them.
2) We believe in personal responsibility for one's life. A safety net can be in place for those truly without means or ability, but the goal of this safety net is to protect the truly indigent, and give those that need help, skills, knowledge, belief and ability to right their lives and become productive individuals able to survive and thrive on their own.
3) We believe in real choice. The ability to choose where our kids go to school, what they will learn in those schools, and who runs and administers those programs. We believe that the choice what products or services are bought and sold in a free market is up to the producers of the products and services, and the consumers of the same, and that the court system that was set up by the founders of this country is all the protection one needs from unscrupulous businesses.
4) We believe in fairness in taxation, which would be that all citizens are taxed at the same rate, not based on a graduated or progressively tiered tax system which is a Marxist tenet, not one based on freedom and capitalism.
5) We believe in allowing citizens to provide for their own self defense in any manner they deem necessary.
6) We believe that the rights of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of happiness is granted to us by Nature or our creator, and that those rights are to PROTECTED by government, not hindered by government and that those rights are bestowed on every individual, including the unborn ones.
7) We believe in the equality of people, and believe that race, gender, national origin, or religious background should play no part in the hiring of an individual or the granting of a contract. Employment and contracts should be granted based solely on the qualification of the individual and the merits and financial benefits to the grantor of a contract.
Lay it out just this simple, and let people make a choice between the 2 visions.